TheIndia.info is more than an Individual's work. I was able to make the website with the help and support of my parents, friends and well wishers.
The roots of PeerMade.info® (Old TheIndia.info) was planted by FrJimmy Anjilithoppil CST, while doing his Post Graduation in Social Work at Marian College Kuttikkanam (Idukki, Kerala) . I can still remember that late night meeting inside college library with Fr Jimmy, discussion on how to write a book on Peermade (The hill station in Kerala popularly known as Peerumedu, where I did my Under graduation).
Thanks to A.V Sreekumar, Publication manager of DC Books for his encouragement and to the Editor of Kerala Calling Magazine (Public Relations Department, Government of Kerala) for publishing the draft of my work. The website started with details on Peermade and thanks to a lot of people who told me stories about Peermade, Michael Kalluvilayil (Planter, Kuttikkanam) Ashan from Peermade (He own a small teashop near Peermade temple) and Rajan Sir (English Teacher at Elapara School).
My Under graduation friends.
Thanks to my classmates for their encouragement and help during my under graduation studies at Marian College, Kuttikkanam.
- Jibil John from Idukki (Software Engineer at Eranakulam, The best companion I had during my studies at the College)
- Deepu Jose Parathattil from Thodupuzha (Who was looking carefully at my website and giving suggestions for improvement during several years. She was a complete stranger to me while doing the course together at marian College: but not a stranger anymore)
- Shoban Kumar from Munnar (Who was always pushing me to start a website together with our friend Kishore remember threeboys.info: it sounds like threeidiots info now. I am still remembering about v7dream.com another website we registered to start an IT Company). He was an inspiration to me.
- Aneesh Abraham Alackalkudiyil (Elepara), Libni V Thomas (Kattapana), Nijo Varghese (Erumeli), Ponny George, D Vijay (Munnar), Lijo Devesya (Thovala) , Dawn V Ninan (Mavelikara), Mr Prasanth (From Alapuzha who did MCA).
Aneesh Abraham Alackalkudiyil
Libni V Thomas
My friends and classmates during my Masters Degree in Computer Science at GRD College, Coimbatore. The best classmates I ever had in my life.
- Zachariah Mathews from Adoor (My best travel companion- we traveled a lot together in and around Coimbatore: Just thought about one of the worst treks we had at Koundampalayam near Coimbatore: It was very hot and we landed up in a remote place, so finally we had to suck water from cactus plants using out t shirt and lick it after eating the dry leaves)
- Senthil Nadhan from Coimbatore (Very special Friend)
- Angeline Aruna from Coimbatore (I am able to see you now, because of her)
- Naresh Kumar from Selam
- Mr Gopa Kumar Varma from Poonjar (Chairman - Paragliding Kerala),
- Mr Narendra Raman from Bangalore (Xtacee Paragliding Club),
- Jagadish Narayanan from Bangalore (United Developers, Bangalore)
- Dominic Xavier from Attappady (Malleeshwaram Jungle Lodge)
- Shaji Karikulathil , TOI, Coimbatore
Dominic Xavier, Malleeshwaram Jungle Lodge
To my Coworkers and students at Sherubtse College, Kanglung, Bhutan, Thanks to the director Dr. Singye Namgyel and my sir Binu Thomas (Marian College Kutikkanam) and who presented me an opportunity to work at the college in Bhutan.
- Vijay Kumar Chillaka from Ithanagar, Thenaly, AP
- Devi Bhakta Subery (CS Department, Sherubtse College),
- Xavier Lintez from Trivandrum
- Gopalakrishnan Sir (Mathematics Dept),
Vijay Kumar Chillaka
Devi Bhakta Suberi (www.missionbhutan.com)
Special Travel What is New What is New
Travel Routes Trek Resort Waterfall Dam Beach Hill Weekend trips Historical Religious Village Wildlife City Walk
Environment Snakes Birding Wetlands Issues
States Sikkim Maharastra Karnataka West Bengal Bhutan Madhya Pradesh Delhi Assam Andhra Pradesh Kerala Tamilnadu
City Cochin Bangalore Coimbatore Delhi Kolkotta Mumbai
District Nilgiri Wayanad
Life Hobby Lost Market Health Sex Religion City Life People
Art Archetecture Painting Photography
Adventure Trekking Paramotoring Paragliding
Geography Indo-Gangetic plain Costal Line Himalayas Western Ghats
Video Paragliding Life Simulation Trekking
Photo Gallery Photo Gallery